Followers

Friday 16 November 2012

Christmas Carolers

Christmas Carolers - Polka Doodles
 
 
A square card with something round on it.
 
 For my DT card I used an image from Here Comes Christmas. I cut out using a circle die, I then mounted on a red scalloped circle. I printed out 2 backing papers from the same CD. I distressed using Vintage Photo ink. I added a border I cut from a Memory Box die, also the swirl. The poinsettia was cut using a Marianne die. I cut out one of the tickets and distressed. I finished off with some pearls and a touch of glitter.
 
Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love that image and you've coloured it beautifully. Gorgeous card, Helen. TFS

    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Helen - love all the colours and the image you used. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Helen. Love the fab layout.
    Anj
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Helen. Fabulous layout and all the layering looks beautiful.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.